MBOX and HTML both are popular file formats. Sometimes, users need to convert MBOX to HTML. They face some issues in this conversion. So, in this post, we are going to discuss the easiest ways to export MBOX to HTML format. These solutions will help you in converting MBOX to HTML.
A few days ago, our support team received the query how do I convert MBOX file into HTML format? If you also have the same query then do not panic. You can easily convert using Xtraxtor MBOX Converter. The software can quickly convert MBOX to HTML without installing any external applications. It is able to export all key elements with MBOX without any single loss. It can also convert multiple MBOX files in a single go. additionally, the tool can export MBOX to various formats including PST, PDF, EML, TXT, HTML, etc.
You can also manually convert MBOX file to HTML but you must install Thunderbird on your system. You also need to install ImportExportTools NG to complete the process. Hence, it takes lot of time to complete the conversion process.
MBOX is a widely used file format to store email data including attachments. It is supported by various email clients such as Thunderbird, Eudora, SeaMonkey, Apple Mail, Opera Mail, Google Takeout, etc. To access MBOX file, users need a specific platform. On the other hand, HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language. To open HTML file, you do not need any specific environment. You can easily access, and read HTML files on any web browser.
There are lot of users who want to convert MBOX file into HTML format. Here, we will provide two workable solutions to perform MBOX to HTML conversion. Let’s start without any further delay.
Method 1. How to Convert MBOX to HTML Manually?
You can export MBOX to HTML free via Thunderbird application. First of all, install ImportExportTools NG in Thunderbird and then import MBOX file into Thunderbird. After that, export this MBOX file into HTML format.
Follow the below Given steps to manually convert MBOX file to HTML-
Step 1. Install ImportExportTools NG in Thunderbird
- Launch Thunderbird application on your system.
- Now, click on 3 horizontal line in the top right side of the corner.
- Then, select Add-On and Themes option.
- Type ImportExportTools NG in search bar and press Enter.
- After that, select ImportExportTools NG and click on + Add to Thunderbird.
- Now, you will get a confirmation message then hit on Add button.
Restart Thunderbird after installing ImportExportTools.
Step 2. Import MBOX File into Thunderbird
- Select the Folder where you want to import MBOX file.
- Now, right click on this folder and go to ImportExportTools NG and then select Import MBOX file option.
- Choose Import One or More MBOX File option and click on Ok.
- After that, select MBOX file from you device that you want to convert into HTML and press Open button.
Now, MBOX file is imported in Thunderbird.
Step 3. Convert MBOX File to HTML Format
- After completing the second step, select folder in which you import MBOX file.
- Right click on this folder and click on ImportExportTools NG >> Export All Messages in Folder >> HTML Format.
- Browse the location to save exported file and then click on save button.
Hence, you can manually convert MBOX to HTML format.
Why Manual Solution is Not Recommended?
- There are multiple steps in this method. So, it is time time-consuming process.
- Thunderbird must be installed on your system to complete the MBOX to HTML conversion.
- If Thunderbird import export tools not working then you can not perform the conversion process.
Method 2. How to Export MBOX to HTML Effortlessly?
In the above section, we saw that the manual solution has some limitations. To overcome all of them, you can use Xtraxtor MBOX Converter on your Windows PC. With this utility, you can directly convert MBOX to HTML without installing Thunderbird and any other applications. The software has many advanced features such as bulk conversion, email filtration, folder selection, preview mode, etc.
Moreover, the tool can also convert MBOX to PDF, PST, EML, TXT, and many other formats. It is specially designed with a simple graphical user interface that is helpful for all types of users. You can download its free demo version. It allows you to convert first 25 emails per folder.
Steps to Convert MBOX File to HTML Format are as follows;
- Run this software on your system.
- After that, navigate to Open >> Email Data Files >> MBOX Files >> Choose File from Folder.
- Here, you can view emails from MBOX file.
- Now, click on Export and choose HTML option.
- Select MBOX Folder and subfolder that you want to convert into HTML.
- Apply filters to export any particular emails from MBOX file.
- Click on Browse to set destination location and then hit on Save button.
MBOX to HTML conversion process is complete.
Prominent Features of Xtraxtor MBOX to HTML Converter
- The software can directly convert MBOX to HTML without any external help.
- The interface of this application is very simple and easy to use.
- It can also convert MBOX to PST, EML, PDF, TXT, etc. rather than HTML.
- It preserves 100% data integrity during the MBOX to HTML conversion.
- The tool maintains the folder hierarchy and structure throughout the process.
- Using this tool, you can convert MBOX to HTML based on Date Range, Time, Sender, etc.
- It also provides preview mode to view and select MBOX data before starting the process.
- With this tool, you can directly import MBOX to Office 365, Gmail, and many other email accounts.
- It supports Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, and all below versions.
- A free trial version is available to check its work efficiency and accuracy.
- A dedicated support team is available 24*7 to solve user’s doubts related to the product.
In this post, we have discussed two workable solutions to convert MBOX to HTML format. You can manually export MBOX to HTML via Thunderbird. If you face any issues with it or want to instantly perform MBOX to HTML conversion then use the above-recommended tool. The software is capable of converting MBOX to HTML in just a few simple clicks.