If you are a Thunderbird user and want to save Thunderbird emails as HTML format then this article is especially for you. In this write-up, we will discuss how to export Thunderbird email to HTML format. At the end of this article, you are able to convert Thunderbird email to HTML format with complete information without any hassle.
Thunderbird is a free and open-source email client. It is a cross-platform email client that is widely used by Windows, Linux, and MacOS users to manage their data. It allows users to configure multiple email accounts by using POP or IMAP email servers. On the other hand, HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. It is a file format that can be easily opened in any web browser. Users can easily access information from HTML on any device.
Now the question arises- How do I export email from Thunderbird to HTML format? You can easily do it. In Thunderbird, open email and click on more to choose save as option. Select HTML files from save as type. Hence, you can save an email as HTML in Thunderbird. You can export one folder to HTML using ImportExportTools. However, if you want to export all email folders to HTML at once then try Xtraxtor Thunderbird Converter. It is expert expert-recommended tool that completes this task in just a few seconds. Apart from this, it can also convert Thunderbird emails to various other formats including PST, MBOX, PDF, EML, and 10+ formats.
Benefits of Exporting Thunderbird Emails to HTML
There are several advantages of converting Thunderbird email to HTML. Some of them are given below-
- Once you export Thunderbird email to HTML format then you can easily access them in any web browser.
- HTML files are easily edited using a text editor program.
- Thunderbird is a desktop-based email application. After exporting Thunderbird to HTML you can open it on any device.
- In the HTML email, you may see graphics, cards, and colors. This format appears more interactive and professional.
Methods to Export Thunderbird Email to HTML Format
There are several different methods available to save Thunderbird email as HTML format but choosing the right solution is a typical task. Here, we will provide three workable solutions for Thunderbird to HTML conversion. All methods are explained in detail in the upcoming section. Let’s start.
Method 1. How to Save Thunderbird Email as HTML Via Save As?
You can manually convert Thunderbird email to HTML format using the Save As option. However, with this approach, you can export only one email at a time. so, if you have a large number of emails then it is so time-consuming process.
- Open Thunderbird application on your system.
- Now, go to the mailbox and open email that you want to export.
- Now, click on More option and choose Save As from given options.
- After that, choose the location to save email and select HTML Files from Save As Type.
- Finally, click on Save button.
- Repeat the process to export other Thunderbird emails.
Method 2. How to Convert Thunderbird Email to HTML Using Add-Ons Tool?
You can also manually export Thunderbird email to HTML via free Add-Ons tool. With this method, you can export one folder at a time but you must have installed ImportexportTools in your Thunderbird. If it is not installed already first of all add it. Follow the below-given steps to save Thunderbird email as HTML-
- Open Thunderbird application and click on bar icon designed at the top right side to choose Add-Ons option.
- Enter Choose ImportExportTools and click on + Add to Thunderbird.
- After that, click on Add button.
- Restart Thunderbird and go to folder that you want to export into HTML format.
- Right-click on this folder and navigate to ImportExportTools >> Export All Messages In a Folder >> HTML Format/HTML Format (With Attachments).
- Now, select the location to save exported file and click on Select folder.
Done! Hence, you can export a folder from Thunderbird to HTML.
Method 3. How to Batch Export Thunderbird to HTML Instantly?
Xtraxtor Thunderbird Converter is a perfect solution to convert Thunderbird emails to HTML. With this software, you can export all email folders and subfolder at once without any data loss. It also provides various advanced filters that enable you to export Thunderbird email to HTML based on Date Range, Time, Sender, Recipient, etc. It preserves the original structure of Thunderbird emails during the process.
Additionally, the tool can also export Thunderbird email to PST, PDF, EML, MBOX, and many other formats. The interface of this utility is very simple and easy to use. Any novice user can easily export emails from Thunderbird to HTML without any technical knowledge or guidance. Try its free demo version and export Thunderbird to HTML with ease.
Follow the Below Given Steps to Export Thunderbird Emails to HTML with Attachments
- Download and Run Xtraxtor Thunderbird to HTML Converter on your Windows PC.
- After that, navigate to Open >> Email Clients >> Thunderbird Accounts >> Open Configured Thunderbird Account.
- The software provides a preview of Thunderbird mailbox data before exporting them to HTML.
- Now, click on Export and choose HTML option from given list.
- Choose folders and subfolder that you want to export from Thunderbird to HTML.
- Apply filters to export selected emails.
- Click on Browse to set destination path and then hit on Save button.
Thunderbird to HTML conversion is complete.
Why Choose Xtraxtor Thunderbird to HTML Converter over Manual Solution?
The software has many outstanding features that help you to easily export Thunderbird email to HTML. Some of them are given here-
- The tool can directly convert Thunderbird email to HTML format without any external help.
- Using this tool, you can export Thunderbird email to HTML in bulk without compromising quality.
- It can also export Thunderbird email to MBOX, PDF, PST, EML, TXT, etc. rather than HTML.
- It provides various advanced filters to export selected email from Thunderbird to HTML format.
- The software can maintain folder hierarchy and structure during Thunderbird to HTML conversion.
- With this utility, you can directly migrate Thunderbird to Gmail, Office 365, Yahoo Mail, etc.
- It is designed with advanced algorithms and a simplified user interface that is helpful for all users.
- It is compatible with Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and all the below editions.
- A free demo version is available that allows you to export first 25 emails from per Thunderbird folder.
- A dedicated support team is available 24*7 to solve users doubts related to the product.
Exporting Thunderbird emails to HTML is so easy if you choose the right solution. So, in the above post, we have discussed how to export Thunderbird email to HTML format using manual and professional solutions. You can manually save Thunderbird email as HTML but these are suitable if you have a limited number of email folders. However, experts recommended using the automated solution to convert complete Thunderbird mailbox at once.